Nature belongs to all of us!
We safely organize accessible fishing and hiking trips to the bright Puula, Otava. You can choose from fishing, cruising, hiking or a combination of each!
On the water we travel with our partner Rock and Lake Oy 's Flatrock ferry, which is perfect for wheelchair customers. Getting to the ferry is easy from the side-opening gate or the lowering bow ramp. The ferry can accommodate up to 4 wheelchaired clients at a time along with their assistants, altogether 9 people in addition to the guide.
On the excursions there is an opportunity to land at Säynätsaari, an accessible lean-to shelter site owned by Estery Ry. The accessible shelter area is really beautiful where you can find a good campfire place and outhouse.
Remember to dress according to the weather!
Bookings for groups, group size 1-10 people
- 4 h: 490 € / group
- 6 h: 590 € / group
- 8 h: 690 € / group
- You can also order a high-quality picnic lunch for your group. Explore different food options here.
The price includes:
- 2-8 hours unobstructed excursion
- fishing gear
- life jacket
- catch: pike, perch, perch, bream, roach
- forms of fishing: angling, trolling or jig fishing
- VAT at the rate applicable to the products
- available: 1.5 - 30.11.2021
- place of departure and place of delivery: Port of Otava, Ukontie 12, 50670 Mikkeli